Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another cool 80's site! =)

I went crazy again when I saw this very cool article sharing about some of her 80's stuffs. Just what like I intend my 80's warp back segment yamang 80's to be, Jelene (the author of the article and owner of 80's Wednesday) created site wherein people of all ages can share and view pictures of all things 80's!


What I always want to see when I read through blogs and articles is the telling of first-hand experiences of people about "their" 80's. I love looking at pictures that were posted online by the owner's themselves and I look forward to reading their personal stories about them.


So I was in for a treat when I found this article entitled Stuff from the 80s - Swatch watch, banana clips, friendship bracelets! Banana clips?! The heck! I don't recall any thing being called as such but when I looked at the picture I instantly remembered that my mom used to wear one when I was younger especially when she cooks. Awwww, the eighties was really such a fun and colorful era! Nothing beats the old times! At least for me.

Ping your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment